The research we have conducted at UCLA and pilot studies conducted at Harvard Medical School have led us to become uniquely successful in helping our patients overcome a variety of addictive disorders. By reconciling the inner conflict between the part that knows you need to quit and the part that doesn’t want to, and by providing a unique electronic technology that suppresses the physical and emotional symptoms of withdrawal, we are now able to help our patients prevail over these destructive habits when all prior attempts had failed.
Some of the most common problems we treat include:
• Smoking and Nicotine Addiction
• Alcohol and Recreational Drug Abuse
• Dependence on Pain Medication
• Food Addiction and Eating Disorders
• Gambling and Video Game Addiction
• Sexual and Pornographic Addiction